We're starting this summer off great thanks to the support of our community. Here's is a highlight of what's happening so far:
1. May 28th - We were excited to be at Four Winds Field on Memorial Day weekend. We thank Joe Hart and the South Bend Cubs for letting us set up a table to talk with people about MTT and take donations for phase two of our mission.
2. May 29th - The Bikini Bike Wash was a huge success. Thanks Jordan Kuhl, for holding the event to raise over $1,200 for MTT. We also thank Amsoil for their donation of $400.
3. June 6th - Tremendous thanks to Communications Test Design Inc. For supporting MTT with a check for $1,373.00. We are looking forward to their future support.
4. June 13th - When attending an event representing Get Wet for a Vet, Friday, We shared the MTT story with Founder & President of Barletta Boat Company Bill Fenech from which he was so touched, he immediately presented Mishawaka Troop Town with a $25,000 donation!
5. June 14th - With a successful groundbreaking ceremony, we celebrate the initiation of phase 2 of MTT. You can find WSBT's coverage of us here.
A special thanks to everyone who has made it possible so far.